Monday, September 8, 2008

Myspace...wtf!

Ok, so I told myself I would never go back on Myspace, but I did. I have not been on there for a few years, but a friend of mine recently convinced me. It's seem kind of cool to go back actually, I see my old friends are still there and some new ones as well... right on! Life is funny in the sense that you sometimes go back to what once made you think, "oh, this is bullshit". I guess the time that has gone by seems to have "healed" some hurt feelings I had. Life is what you make of it, so don't take it so serious that you lose your sense of humor. We all laugh when someone gets hurt from a fall, don't we? You have to laugh too, I always do...

1 comment:

Bill's Stuff said...

Hell yeah! I laugh my ass off if somebody falls. Of course, if I fall, that's just not funny. I mean, I could have gotten hurt. ;)
Glad to have you back on The Space, sister. :)