Friday, September 5, 2008

A little venting session

I have come to a conclusion about clubs/bars...straight clubs suck, gay clubs rock. I don't get it.

Straight clubs- over priced weak ass drinks, horrible music, and everyone is dressed in the latest fashionable clothing lines. No one talks to you unless you are dressed like a whore with tons of make-up and little to no clothing. Or they wait till they are good and drunk and horny, that even a fire hydrant looks good to them. Sheeeeeeeeeesh!

Gay clubs- drinks are good, tasty and strong, the music is awesome and keeps you up on the dance floor, and everyone talks and wants to dance with you...regardless of what you are wearing. They want to get to know you. Fun, fun, fun!

I am bisexual, so I have frequented both types of clubs and I have noticed the differences....I just wish I could find a club that is excepting of both gay and straight people. That would be so awesome. People need to take off their blinders and see everyone for who they are and not for what they are.

No comments: